Here is our sweet little angel Josilyn Reece Richardson! this is her at 6 days old! Her aunt Janae takes the best pictures of her! She has so many cute ones! We are so lucky too have such a sweetheart! After a pregnancy that really almost killed me, she is so worth it! While I was so sick and wearing those stupid IVs I kept thinking (how could I ever do this again?) It is so worth it and I will for sure do it again!
Josilyn is now almost 6 months old, she is so small we call her peanutt! She weighed 8 pounds when she was born, and she weighs only 13 now! She is just tiny! She is saying both mama and dada. She has no clue what she is saying, but she says it! It is great she is sleeping through the night 10-12 hours! She started that at about 10-12 weeks. It is so nice! She is rolling from tummy too back and so close on her back too tummy! I think she is going too be a chatter box! We love her so much and get so excited over the silliest things! I am so glad that she has such a sweet personality, and she laughs all the time! Caleb is completely crazy about her, we both love her so much. I love too see him get so excited too see her after a long day at work!
Josilyn is now almost 6 months old, she is so small we call her peanutt! She weighed 8 pounds when she was born, and she weighs only 13 now! She is just tiny! She is saying both mama and dada. She has no clue what she is saying, but she says it! It is great she is sleeping through the night 10-12 hours! She started that at about 10-12 weeks. It is so nice! She is rolling from tummy too back and so close on her back too tummy! I think she is going too be a chatter box! We love her so much and get so excited over the silliest things! I am so glad that she has such a sweet personality, and she laughs all the time! Caleb is completely crazy about her, we both love her so much. I love too see him get so excited too see her after a long day at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment