Dixy and Duke!


This last Sunday we went and had our pictures taken! Janae always does such a good job. Josi was being a little difficult, but she did pretty good considering how many times we changed her clothes! We also got her 6 month pictures taken and she got some really cute ones! We took our dogs along and they were going crazy in the peoples backyard! It was awsome they had a big pond, and waterfall, and a minny putting green! They also had a trampoline!!! I am going too get one some day, I love jumping on the tramp so much! It was fun, I thought it was interesting that President Monson said in this last comfrence too have family pictures taken 2 times a year! Caleb hates getting pictures so that is my excuse when I say that we have pictures again!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I love your pictures! You have the cutest family!
I cannot believe how dark your hair is!!!Never ever ever thought you'd go that dark, but its way cute!!
Cute Pics! I love your dark hair!
So so cute!! I love your hair dark!! Josie has the cutest smile in all of the pictures! I love her little outfit too!! Cute cute family!!
So cute. Your little girl is such a doll. She seems so happy. Your hair looks cute dark too.
Your girl is such a good sport! I love your brown hair. It is so gorgeous.
Betsey, Josilyn is sooo cute! I just couldn't get over what a cutie she is when I was there. Thanks so much for doing my hair, I love it, Chad loves it, and so does everyone who has seen it, you do good work!
Hey Besty! This is Shanna Denver. If you don't remember who I am..you used to do my hair and I worked with Dana. :) Anyways, I ran across your blog and just had to say hi and that your little girl is adorable! Congrats! I'm sorry it was so hard to get her here but oh so worth it huh? But it was so fun seeing your blog. :)
Shanna
way cute pictures!!!!!
Yeah, I agree with President Monsen...family pictures twice a year are a MUST :) (Good advice for my business anyway!)
Post a Comment