Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going Private!!!

Hey Everyone!
I am going too join in and go private. I think it is so sad that we have too keep things so private, but I would feel better especially now that I have such a sweet little girl to worry about! Leave your email address and I will add you too my list! I will go ahead and wait a little bit too give people a chance too leave me your address! Thanks I hope you are all doing good! Betsey

27 comments:

brittany said...

Hi add me please bmwj@hotmail.com

Chanté said...

Don't forget me!!!

freckledfamily@gmail.com

Love ya!
Chante'

Naomi said...

I would love to keep tabs on ya lol jolly_jollyrancher@hotmail.com

Dyer Family said...

marissa_dyer@yahoo.com

baxtersrus said...

It is sad that we have to worry about that, I'm thinking about it myself.
jenibaxter@yahoo.com

SarahC said...

schristensen22@gmail.com

It's so great to read your blog!

ToddandCamille said...

We need to do lunch again soon! my email is camilley1984@gmail.com thanks

Petersen Family said...

Just in case I don't know what's going on 2 doors away...jamiepetersen@gmail.com

Kateka said...

kjeppson at 1800contacts dot com

Shanna said...

Add me! :)
fryfinger@yahoo.com

The Skousens said...

inora84@gmail.com

Ashley said...

Yo my dear! its we_b_farmers@hotmail.com
mmmmwwwwaaaa!!!

Janelle said...

I want in. janelle797@hotmail.com

The Robinson's said...

don't forget me

britneynrobinson@yahoo.com

love you!

Jeana said...

jeanafackrell@gmail.com here's mine!

Jenae said...

jenaer@southvalley.dst.ut.us

Blackham Family said...

randiblackham@hotmail.com

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

mee too! mgeorge4@gmail.com

Kristy said...

Hi, my email is: jknowell@hotmail.com

I need to go private too!

Angela said...

imlay11@hotmail.com - Thanks for letting me know!!

The Skousens said...

Oh I did leave you my e-mail earlier...don't forget us, we love reading your blog and being able to keep in contact with you guys!!! (inora84@gmail.com)

Lisa said...

lisajmrozla@juno.com

Anonymous said...

Betsey, This is Marissa's Mom Jane and I would love to keep up on your family. ejmb@sbcglobal.net

Wendy said...

wendybascom@gmail.com

Christensen's said...

I glad that you let me know. My address is sbob33@hotmail.com.

Janae said...

I think private is best too...add me! memoriesbyjanae@gmail.com

Olsen Family said...

your little girl is so pretty! my email address is molsen5929@hotmail.com