So I am almost done with my shopping but I cant get myself to venture out in the cold to finish! I am such a baby about the cold! I turn into a hermit in the winter and I just can't go out there! I need some good ideas for a stocking fillers for Caleb and Josi that I can get at Walmart! We did all food storage for Christmas but decided that we would do stockings for each other! Any great ideas that Josi might like she is crawling and still has no teeth at 8 months! I dont know what to get her in hers or Calebs! 1 week left, I better get going! I am sending out cards, they are just a little behind! betsey
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so cute Betsy. Your little house and decorations all so cute. So I have a couple ideas but that doesnt mean you have to take them. I am sure you have done this or heard of it at least but we try to make little coupons redeemable for things that get skipped over far to often. Like a coupen he can redeem once week for a 30 min massage. Or a week full of no dish duty i think you get the piont but whatever applies to you two the best. Also this year I think I was going to get him some crest whitinig strips for the stocking. Not a hint hint thing just cause were pretty big buddgeters and it is something we dont normally buy. Or you can always do what my mom did and put oranges nuts and just yummy fruit. When my little man was teething nothing seemed to help him greatly. he would run a fever for about a straight week along with a lot of crying and finally cut it. he didnt like any of the chewy things but i did find some releif in popicile sucking (i know bad mom but sometimes you will do anything to help them feel better) and rotating ibprofin and tyelnol. Also there is the hemopathic medecine that would settle him for a little while hylands teelthing tablets. (sorry going off the drug isle for you can you) But good luck with teething it can be rough but some babies dont even seem to be fased.
also krachelle Butterfield is wanting to look at you blog I told her i would let you know. she is such a nice girl with such a cute little family. Also, sorry wasnt planning a novel just happened are you still teaching aerobics at all? well good luck with the stockings they are hard at times. And that is great about food storage for christmas I am kinda obsesed with the whole food storage ordeal myself.
wow sorry that was way long.
I love your Christmas card! Thanks for sending us one!
Post a Comment