Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Josi's latest Pictures at 10 months old!


















She is such a sweetheart! We love her so much!

12 comments:

baxtersrus said...

oh Betsey, she's so cute! I want to see her again!

ToddandCamille said...

Oh my heavens, those are so adorable! How did you do that backdrop?

Jenae said...

She is so dang cute!!

Dyer Family said...

She is so cute!! Hopefully we can get together soon!

Shanna said...

Oh My gosh she is so stinken cute!!! :)

The Skousens said...

What a cutie!! I love the pictures!

Janelle said...

I am dying over these pictures. She could not be any cuter!

Kristy said...

She is a doll...so cute!!

Katie said...

They turned out so cute Bets! I love the backdrop you chose and Josi makes it even cuter! (I'm so excited I finally signed up so I can leave a comment...yay!) Love ya!

tikichikadee said...

Aw, Bets...you've got a heartbreaker on your hands. Have you talked to Lezlee lately? I got a text from her the other day that I would like to discuss :)
We really need to get together before I'm too fat to make it out my front door. Luv ya tons!

Angela said...

She is such a doll!! I love these pictures!

Christensen's said...

Oh my! She is a doll!!! What a cutie!