Monday, March 30, 2009

OCD!!!! obsesive compulsive disorder!

So lately Josi will get all her toys out of her bins and
then she has to put them all back. That goes for just about anything.
Anywhere she can put somethhing away including the garbage or toilet is fine as well!
I guess she gets it from her mommy!
I love lines in the carpet and I vacumn each and every day to get them!


on our way to Texas Road House!


Josi is always "helping me with the laundry!




4 comments:

Shanna said...

how cute! Zayne does that too! I am the same way and have to have the toys put away. So now he is just like that and he knows to clean up when he is done. I love it! She is getting sooo big! Adorable!!!

Krista said...

Hey Betsy! For some reason I can't add your blog onto mine so I check it so rarely. However, I love your little girl - she is adorable. I hear you are doing well from Courtney she gives the updates after her haircuts. Hopefully I can see you again soon.

Kateka said...

Ha, ha. Caleb looks like my husband when I ask him to take pictures with me. Totally "thrilled". Ha, ha.

Shelby said...

Those pictures of little Josi are so cute... I was telling Tara about them and she said to have you add her so she can view your blog her e-mail is tarabourne@yahoo.com