Monday, April 13, 2009

un-private for a week!

So I am opening up my blog to all readers for a week to make sure I have everyone on my blog that wants to be! If you want to be on our blog leave your email for me and I will add you!

11 comments:

Chels and Zach said...

Hey Betsey! I am so glad I found your blog when you unlocked it! I would love an invite.
chelsevans44@hotmail.com

The Sanchez Family said...

hey its nikki you knooow lol my e mail is tnysanchez3@yahoo.comadd meee i havent got to see your blog yet so let me go look :)

baxtersrus said...

Happy Birthday to both you and Josi! How was your b-day? We still want to hang out...

Lindsay G said...

Hey Betsey! It's Lindsay from Snow...I just saw your blog on Dianne's and thought I'd say hi! Your family is so cute! It's good to see what your up to! It'd be fun to continue reading if you want to invite me;) linzgonz@yahoo.com

The Lesieur Family Gab said...

Don't forget to add me! jennluvstinkerbell@gmail.com

Elissa said...

Hey Betsey! I found your blog, and I would love an invite to come visit it in the future. Your little Josi is so beautiful.
blueyes3311@hotmail.com
Elissa

Amber said...

Will you add me...pretty please...

amberahlberg at gmail dot com

Madsen Family said...

mikentina04@aol.com

this isn't our e-mail address anymore but blogger won't let us use our new one. so don't use this for e-mail! and i love my hair, thank you!!

kristina

auttelf said...

Hey its Autumn Thanks for your address. I would love to be invited. Its nice to keep up on everyones little families. I tell Katie everytime I talk to her to get a blog. She said maybe after her baby and she is staying home. I hope so . Here is my email. auttelf@gmail.com

JakeandAsh said...

I want to be on your blog! Do you have mine??? I just started doing it again. Your baby is ADORABLE! I just love her. That family picture of you all is so cute. I love your hair!

Dannelle said...

Hey Betsey, I still want to be invited to your blog. My email is dannelle.butler@gmail.com