Friday, May 8, 2009

STAR MILL!!!

Me and Josi!
CHEESE!!!!

Just doing her own thing!

She knows she is cute!
I love this one!
What a geek! We love you baby girl!
Dont even try and mess with my dandy lion!
I love this old trunk!

So I just took Josi for her 13 month pictures! Janae always amazes me
at the pictures she is able to capture! I was worried we would not have 1 smiling, but she is so fast at catching the smiles! Janae is fabulous if anyone wants a wonderful photographer!
Her number is 801-556-8399, I have her blog on my list under
my wonderful photographers blog if you want to check her out!
We went to a place called Star Mill in
American Fork! It is this old Antique shop that is so cool!
Josi did not know what to think
of it all! The only way she would smile is by holding that Dandy lion!
She would laugh when we would say don't put that in your mouth!
She would also scream when it was taken away!
She is the light of my life, I can not imagine my life without her!
I love her sooooooooooo much!

7 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh she is soo cute! Isn't it so sad how fast they grow up? My little boy will be two next month and I just want to cry! She is so adorable!!! :)

Amber said...

These pictures are WAY cute. I love Star Mill. Such a fun place to take photos.

Shelby said...

Those pictures are so cute... You will have to make sure I get at least one to hang up at work

Celeste said...

What a cute blog you have! And an absolutely adorable little girl. We lived right by Star Mill for 3 years until we moved to Denver last year. Such a cool place. I'm so glad you found our blog, now we can stay in touch better.

tikichikadee said...

Aw, Bets. Dakson and Josi, I can see it now carved into the trunk of a tree...maybe we'll be related someday!

Elissa said...

Beautiful pictures!!! She is adorable!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Hi Betsy!! I just saw your blog on Celeste's page. How are you?? Josi is so cute!!! What an adorable baby girl.