Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun Date!!!

So Calebs cute sister Shelby called us this week and offered to tend josi for us while we went out! She even offered to take her over night but being the overly paranoid mother that I am I declined because I had hair apts the next day. I did my appointments and we left and attempted to go to a movie but found nothing we wanted to see, so we went to a late lunch at Chin wa and then went to Home Depot to buy some things for a dog run that we are building! It was fun and we also got a cold stone! It was so yummy! Calebs favorite part was going to Home Depot and wishing he could buy the entire store and mine was the icecream! It was fun and we had a great time!! Thanks Shelby we love ya!

2 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Sounds so fun! That would be nice someone asking to babysit.

The Richardsons said...

It was so nice! She is such a great sister-in-law!