Monday, August 31, 2009

Playin in the front yard with mom and dad!

Lots of Playin with her daddy!
wavin at the moon!


teasin her dog duke!

Runnin all around!


Isnt she cute!


Smiling like crazy!

Sweet as can be!

This is what she does when we say
"Make a silly face!"


All I can say is...
Our poor dogs!
She loves to sit on them and give
lots of hugs!
She loves to get thrown in the Air!

Hugs for Daddy!


Flyin high!


Her favorite place to sit!
She would sit out there for hours
and blow bubbles if I let her!


josi and mom!

Her dad loves to tickle her!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

What a fun night with mom and dad! Great pictures

Shanna said...

She is soooo cute!!! :)

Janaca said...

Hope you don't mind I checked out your blog! You have such a cute little family.

tikichikadee said...

you are show-stopping gorgeous, Betsey! How do you do it with a job and a kid? Josie is way too cute.