Thursday, January 7, 2010

playing in the snow and shooting!

My little peanut!
Natalie shooting! Gotta love her form!

Me and nat wore bags over our shoes and boy did our feet stay dry!


caleb sighting in his dads gun!



Josi got bored and decided to sleep instead!




blowing the smoke off the gun!





Bulls eye!


The fam!

josi all dressed up in her snow clothes!


5 comments:

Mackenzie said...

So adorable! You have such a cute little family and looks like you had a blast shooting.

P.S. I want bag shoes too! They are the "it" item for 2010.

Celeste said...

Josi looks so cute all bundled up.

tikichikadee said...

I would never trust you with a gun, me dear
:)

The Lesieur Family Gab said...

I had no idea you were a shooting kind of girl!

Christensen's said...

Looks fun. I have your Christmas card still sitting in a drawer. I waited to get your address and sent out all my cards, but haven't sent yours. Are you coming to the girl's night on Thursday? If so I will bring it then, if not I will send it even though it will be forever late!