So this is a very typical scene at our house! Caleb doing homework and still trying to
be with us! josi asks Caleb...
Daddy doing homework?
Also a very Typical scene, Tonz of food left on her plate!
just checking my facebook! I started laughing when I found her up
on the chair trying to work the computer!
Josi had climbed up on my toilet andgrabbed my glasses of our cabinet!

So this is in our shower in the marble. It totally looks like a guy on a bike 2 us! Can you see it?
We also have one that looks like a dog!
3 comments:
That's so funny you still have the glass jar with the notes in it. You'll have to show me it some time. We're coming up March 16-23 so we'll need to hang out! Your parent's cabin is beautiful I don't even recognize it. I have lots of fun memories at that place :)
Hey you, don't you find pushing furniture around theraputic? Looks awesome! And as for the whole "i don't fit into my micro-suit anymore" ... you are very much a different person than you used to be...why would a body stay the same when the soul is changed? Luv ya and miss your tiny buns!
love the smart Josi look!
Post a Comment