Tuesday, October 5, 2010

She says the darndest things!

So Josi has been saying the funniest things ever, it seems like everyday I could post something funny that she blurts out! She told me today " Mommy if you could get a little bit smaller you could ride in my barbie car with me!" Also, " Mommy, you have a big nose, and I have a small nose!" She told me this week that she is a busy woman! She really is too, she keeps all of us busy. Caleb and I decided to take her to Chucky Cheese for the first time today. I seriously thought she was going to have a heart attack. She loved it, and kept saying over and over, Thanks... I love Chucky CHEEZIT! She thinks that's his name! I have decided that since I am just not having this baby, that I will take this time and really focus my attention this week on Josi. I am going to do something with her each day. I am all done doing hair until November, and just really trying to enjoy just having my sweet little Josi for a few more days. She is so excited to be a big sister, and is really anxious to feed him a bottle! I hope she does OK , and adjusts good! O ya, she also told my nephew who was picking his nose that prince charming does not pick his nose!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Gosh I love that little girl... I sure hope she doesn't deliver her baby befor you, I wouldn't want a rift in the family haha... Thanks again Betsey for helping out the nightmare that is my hair... I really appreciate it... I thank you and those that will see my bridals also thank you... I'm getting so excited for you new little guy... can't wait to see him