Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here I am!!! Josilyn Reece

Here our my cute feet at 1 day old!


Sleeping so sweet!


Looking at my new big world!



Posing like always!

I came into my mommy and daddys arms on april 11th at 7:25pm! They were so excited to hold me! I weighed 8 pounds exactly, and the doctor said I was 18 inches long but my pediatrician thinks they measured me wrong. He thinks I was 19 inches long! I had a little hair, but it all fell out. I have bright blue eyes, and people say I look like my mommy most! I took 10 hours to get here! I like too tease mommy so I took a long time! I loved when my mommy and daddy finally got too hold me, I liked when mommy sang me songs in the night, and when daddy showed me off to everyone, adn changed my outfit 300 times! I didn't like my bath though, I cryed and cryed, but I love them now! I knew mommy was scared too take me home so I tryed really hard too be good! I know my mommy and daddy love me, and I love them too!




1 comment:

tikichikadee said...

Hey babe...My blog si devinandamyshepHERD.blogspot.com. H-E-R-D. Shep-Herd. With an H.
Just thought I'd let you know so the link will work when you use it.
Love ya!
-Amy