Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Josi Announcements




8 comments:

Dyer Family said...

I didnt know you had a blog!! Josi is adorable:)

Courtney said...

Hey Bets! Love the hair still and cant wait for my scentsy! (actually TJ cant wait) :)
Now you can check out our blog. Yours is really cute!

Christensen's said...

Very cute! I love your new blog! I didn't know that you and Caleb went to Hawaii! How fun! I am hoping that someday Jed will surprise me with that one! All of you pictures are so cute! I love the family picture up top.

The Robinson's said...

Bestsey!!! hey you! how are you! ok Josi couldn't be cutter! i need to come see her in real life! hope you are doing great! love ya

ToddandCamille said...

Yeah, i'm so excited you started blogging it's so fun and addicting! Last month was fun, we need to get together again soon. Josi is so adorable, you guys are the cutest family!

The Skousens said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog...we were just talking about you guys the other day and were wondering how you were doing and how your baby was! She's a doll and the pictures of her are adorable...I can't wait to see her! And I also love your family pictures, so cute!!! We're actually coming to Utah the second week of November, so we should all get together for sure!!!

Jenae said...

Hi guys!! I was leaving Jeni & Chad a comment on their blog and I saw that you guys had a blog too! I was so excited to see your little girl, she is beautiful! I love the announcements, and your family pictures! So cute!! Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and loving your new house!

Blackham Family said...

Hey Betsy, I just randomly found your blog. Your little girl is SO cute. I dont even know if you remember me from Snow Randi Robles now Blackham. anyways if you ever want to see our blog emil me at randiblackham@hotmail.com.