Monday, September 22, 2008

The Richardsons!!!







Hello Everyone!
I guess I am going to try out this whole "Blogging" thing! I am excited to share our pics and fun things that we have been doing! Caleb Is still at Fidelity Investments! He loves his job, but the market is insane right now and he has had too work a lot of overtime. He is in the fixed Income Department! He is at the Gateway Office, and drives in every day from Eagle Mountain. He is such a great guy! He works with his 2 best friends, Trent and Jeff. Hey Tanya and Anna, do you ever wonder if they really are working or just going to movies all day!!! Caleb Just got him a Honda Shadow Motercycle, it scares the daylights out of me, but he loves it! I am glad that he has a hobby that he can enjoy so much. After a long day working he loves too come home and take a little ride. I call him the heart break kid! He also plays on a soccer team (if he ever goes) He loves that too!

I am still doing hair from our house! Caleb built me a salon with the help of dad, jeff, charly, and trent! Thanks guys! I just do hair 2 days a week on wednesdays and saturdays. I love it and I am building more clients in our new nieghborhood! I am also selling scentsy candles, it is mostly just too pay for my bad habit, but I love the house too smell good! I have been loving too make headbands for josi! She has some really cute ones! I love our new house and I love our nieghborhood, we are having lots of fun here!

That sums us up for right now! We both love being parents, Josi is the sweetest thing ever, and I love being her mom!

2 comments:

Olsen Family said...

Betsy, Your little girl is beautiful!! Jenna's number is 718-0272! I'm excited for Lisa's shower! You'll have to send me more info when you get it!

Janae said...

Bets, I love your blog! It is so cute. It is fun for me to see all of Josi's cute pictures on the blog. I can't wait for her pics this weekend! See you then!