Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


Well here is my christmas tree that Josi keeps crawling over to! She is really booking it all over the house these days! Yesterday she was crawling everywhere while I cooked dinner and she is doing the funniest thing, she will dance and bob her head at us! She is going to have one funny personality! Of course today she is sleeping in, it is now 8:30 and I woke up at 6am to so my moms hair and she chooses a day when I get up early to sleep in! Thats ok! She has not moved an inch from where I put her last night for bed! She is a tired girl! Who knows she might be finally growing now that she is 8 months old and 13 whole pounds! I hope everyone is excited for Christmas, I have had fun getting a few things for the baby! Well she just woke up, gotta go! betsey

7 comments:

Jeana said...

cute house betsy! my little girl is terrible with our tree, we had to put on all unbreakables this year.

Kateka said...

Your tree looks awesome! I love the wrapping paper on your presents.

Shanna said...

I love your wrapping paper!! That is so cute that she is crawling! It only gets more fun from there. And your tree looks so great! :)

Dyer Family said...

Love your tree!! I saw Caleb sister at Red Robin tonight...small world!

Chante' said...

We have to put our tree in our spare room (at least it faces out to the neighborhood) so Brecken can't get it. I have looked EVERYWHERE for black and white wrapping paper! Where did you get it?!

baxtersrus said...

Isn't Christmas great? It's my first year with a little thing that likes to take my ornaments off and play with the tree, too. My tree looks really dumb because all my ornaments are half way up the tree, oh well, they're worth it! I want to see Josi crawling. I bet she's so cute! We need to get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

I have to second what Ms. Kakes said, very cute wrapping paper and well done on the tree!I hope I get to see you too, oh and don't worry, Parker is a tiny Tim as well.