Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A week full of FIRSTS!!!

So this week has been a week full of first times for me!!! I think it is so funny how kids are so full of energy and sooooooooooooo curious! So Josi ate dog food this last week! That was so gross and funny all at the same time! The funniest part about it is that she is such a picky little eater but the dog food sure hit the spot for her! Then she pooped in the tub last night! I have not yet experienced that yet in her whole 9 months of life! I guess I am lucky! Then I waxed a mans face! My neighbor wanted his face waxed, I guess I should rephrase that we waxed all under his Chin, parts of his face and the back of his neck all while his wife laughed! He was a good sport, especially being that parts of his face bled a little! What a good sport! Don't worry I will leave you anonymous! What a funny week! Christmas was great, Santa made it to our house! Josi got a highchair, some new toys, but her favorite was a baby given to her by her grandma Richardson! She gives it kisses and sucks on her foot! I hope you all had a great Christmas!

4 comments:

Chante' said...

Oh yeah...poopin' in the tub is always great! It's a good thing these kid's of ours are so cute!

Wendy said...

Hey Betsey, my blog went private so send me your email. wendybascom@gmail.com

baxtersrus said...

Sounds like fun! You had another first in my dream last night... you started up a business selling some kind of books with activities having to do with the Young Women Values. It was very ambitious. So maybe there are more things to aspire to than you even realized! :)

Shanna said...

Lol!!! I love it! I think Zayne was about 9 months before he did that too and then he would do it everynight for about a week and he only does it once in a great while now. But you are so funny! Glad you had a good Christmas!