So Yesterday Caleb had a "sick" day at work! We got so much done! He even woke up and went on a walk with me! So I have been a little grumpy about not being able to fit both cars in the garage because of Calebs motercycle. Caleb helped me clean out the garage and we are able to fit both cars and the motercycle as well! It took a big portion of the day to organize and make it all fit but it does finally. We also took down the old blinds that were in the house and put up new 2 inch blinds! Thanks Caleb for all your hard work yesterday, dont worry I am not out of projects for you just yet, the fence is on its way! I am need to get the house all cleaned out now, starting with my hideous closet and drawers!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice! I love days like that when you get so much done! It feels so nice! :)
Betsey, this is so fun that I found your blog. Your little girl is so cute. You sure look like you are doing good. I would love to be invited to your blog to keep in touch. angemarie_77@yahoo.com
I love spring cleaning! I am being serious too. It feels so good to get those things done that have been nagging at you. My email is sbob33@hotmail.com - I want to keep in touch!
Post a Comment