We are outside so much working that we have to
build Josi a little fort!
I need to take new pics because we have improved
fort knox!
What a chore, we are getting farther, but
it is a ton of work to build a fence.
Forget saving money, next time we will save more
and hire it out!
We are so annoyed about this, I feel like the golf course should have
to take care of this. It started getting to weird, we have had golfers do the following:
Drive the golf cart on our lawn
hit the ball out of our yard
break 2 windows (no they did not come tell us)
Ask for a glass of water
and walk our yard looking for their ball
the neighborhood children who I really do love,
but wish they would not do have done the following:
Ride their motercyles over the lawn and over the golf course
and cut through to get to the tennis courts
Hence................. Time for a fence and, yes the golf course said
"That is what you get for living on a Golf course"
We roast mallows and starbursts!
(thanks Jamie and Brian)
6 comments:
I love your firepit! It's beautiful. I can't believe all the things that crazy golfers do. Asking for a drink...ridiculous! Your home looks beautiful.
OH.MY. GOODNESS!! That's nuts that people were doing that to your yard & house!! I would've thrown a hissy fit! I'm glad your blog isn't private anymore..I finally decided to blog again & wanted to check in on ya..Josi is so cute!!
O wow, I can't believe golfers came and asked you for a glass of water, broke your windows, etc!!! That's nuts. No wonder you need a fence! And the firepit is gorgeous. I want one!
Looks like it will be a beautiful fence! I would be so annoyed with the golfers! Josi is so cute! I love the pictures of her!
Wow! Looks like you guys have been busy! Caleb looks like quite the handyman. Can he build us a firepit like that?? That looks awesome! we're about to dig a firepit and do some more "backyard carpentry", as our neighbor told Chad he does. That's not a compliment.:) That fence will be so great to have when Josi starts running around here pretty soon!!!
Glad the fence is coming along! We're enjoying Brian's parent's firepit up here so we'll have to come have a fire with you guys again soon! (Fire at your place, ice cream at ours!) We're missing you guys! See ya soon!
Post a Comment