Today was so fun, I got to go and help Brittany do Haylees hair for her bridals at Shalannas cute salon!! I miss all my cute friends! Brittany had the vision for it, so I mostly helped curl and supervise! I actually hate doing up dues! Haylee is one of my very best friends! We met in hair school and will be life long friends! She looked so pretty, and her dress is beautiful! The weather looked so scary, but it held up great! She had this jewelery that was so pretty, a lady in her ward made it for her! I love ya hay! I cant wait for the wedding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you and brit did a great job! I love it! I hate doing up-do's also and I am horrible at them.
i love up dos! but we made a great team! it was so good to see you! can't wait for the wedding!
What beautiful jewelry and hair!
it looks soo good! i don't enjoy up-dos either, unless it just for fun and not for some big occasion :)
Post a Comment