Saturday, June 13, 2009

My sweet baby girl!

I just wanted to write a little something about my sweet little angel Josi!
I never in my life imagined that I would get to be the mom of this sweet little girl!
I feel so lucky to get to spend each and everyday with her!
I love going in and getting her in the morning because she is always so silly and happy to see me!
I love that she says hi to the dogs every morning and blows everyone kisses!
I love that she is such a lover, I might not think so in 15 years from now, but I will take all the kisses and hugs she can handle!
I love that she mothers all her baby dolls! She kisses them and pats their back for comfort!
I love to hear her talk ALL DAY LONG!
My favorite thing she says right now is turtle, she just has a cute voice!
I love when she is hurt or sad that only I can fix it fully!
I love how much she teaches me to love others and to serve others!
I love her so much!
I love her ears!!!
I love how she is such a little peanutt!
I love that she loves her mom and dad!
I love how she walks around!
I love how she shakes her little booty when she dances!
I love how she gets people to laugh!
I love her pretty blue eyes!
I even love that little temper, because it shows me that she is determined!
I can see why see would need that attribute in todays society!
I love that she still lets me hold her to drink her bottle!
I love her, and I am so honered that I get the chance to
raise this wonderful little girl!
I love you sweetheart!

5 comments:

Jenae said...

Isn't being a Mommy the best?!?!That is so sweet! She is adorable! I love the pictures!

baxtersrus said...

She looks like such a sweetie. I dreamed about you and her last night. I need to come see you two!

Katie McCaul said...

I love the pictures!

The McCauls said...

You always have the cutest family pictures. Maybe Josie and Collyn can get married. Lets plan an arranged marriage for them.

tikichikadee said...

Josi is such a cutie, I seriously need to see her. I bet Savanna would eat her for dinner, though, so I'll feed her first.