Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trespassing golfers will lose their balls!!!!

So Caleb has been working like a mad man trying to get this fence done! He is doing so good! We have all but 1 side up! It is so exciting to see it up! We also tore out the grass on the side of our house to lay down rock for a parking pad! It is so fun to see these changes happening! We are so busy trying to get everything done, it will be nice to get these things done so we can have some time to relax and play! Also i have another funny story about a golfer! So I went to a funeral of my cute Uncle Kent. He lost his 5 year battle to lung cancer in his home. So I was at the funeral when the babysitter called and told me that a golfer had come in our yard and pushed a section of our fence down, that was not yet put up and it hit one of our trees and broke a branch. Why would he do this....................... To get his golf ball!!! Then he left the fence on our tree and made like a theif in the night to get out! We can only guess that his ball was lined with gold! Well the sitter called my neighbor Heather who called the sheriff and the Golf marshall to let them know! I came home to hear all about it! Yes it will be grand to get the fence up! I will post some pics soon!
(Amy Shepard my funny hilarious friend thought of the title of this post! She thinks I should put a sign out on the back of the fence that reads
Trespassing golfers will lose their balls!
If you are ever in need of a laugh go and read her blog, it is under devin and amy shepard)
she will have you laughing! I love you girl!

4 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

O wow, I can't believe what people will do for a silly golf ball. I had no idea there was a gold marshall. I am sure you will be so glad to get the fence done!

Celeste said...

People are crazy! Seriously, is it worth your silly golf ball to ruin some one's fence or yard? I think not. Good luck on your projects.

tikichikadee said...

Put up a sign that reads: "Trespassing golfers will lose their balls."

The Richardsons said...

Amy!!!!!
I really am going to do that!
I love you!!! It is midnight and I am laughing sooooo hard, I cant stop! What a great idea! Only you!