he really was not all that great!
David Osmond!
singers it was fun!
what the crap???

Anna and Jeff!

Caleb and myself!

some of the game!
Anna and Jeff!
Caleb and myself!
some of the game!
I liked it, but I like jcw's way bettter!
Sorry Anna!
We had so much fun, we left the kids at home and went
We had so much fun, we left the kids at home and went
and had a little adult time!
We had so much fun, we went to dinner at 5 guys and
ate it at jordan high school on the grass!
They ended up having a shuttle that took us right to
the stadium and we got us some treats and watched us some soccer. At the end of the game
we got to go down on the field because my mom hooked us up with some vip passes
to go down and see the singers and lay and watch the fireworks!
It was way fun!
5 comments:
Super cute hair Bets. I love it.
Fun :) That game was great, the fireworks were great..the singers..not so much..I totally agree with you! Looks like you guys had a fun night!
Looks fun! YOu look so cute.
Hey! Josi is getting so big and is so sticken cute! I have a question for you, I love your guys fence. We are building a house and need a fence. Where did you get your fence materials at? I love that wood. It looks great!
looks like fun. Tell caleb good job on the fence.. he did it!! It is definitely nice to have a fenced yard... especially for the doggies
Post a Comment