I had some pictures of our house on my computer and thought it would be fun too put them on the blog! We back up too a golf course so that makes it good so we dont get anyone building behind us, but we hate replacing windows from golf balls! We are starting a collection of golf balls in our window wells! We love it out here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your house is so so cute!! That's nice you don't have anyone building behind you, it gives you a huge backyard!! Way cute house!
You better like it here because we like you guys as neighbors! Brayden could barely stand to have you guys gone over Thanksgiving! Glad you're loving your house!
I'm jealous, your house is so cute! We're going to be stuck in our townhome for a while & I really can't wait to, someday, get a house of my own.
I love it!! Sorry we didnt get together...Saturday was really crazy. We need to plan sometime to get together when we have nothing else going on:)
It's so cute! We need to get together Miss Betsey!
Oh my goodness, your house is so cute. I am a tad jealous. :)
I love it!! Post some pics of the inside too! I love that you have the golf course behind you. That is beautiful!
I love your house! It is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for letting us come see it.:)
Post a Comment