Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Josi's Room is finally done!

My first Rag Quilt!! They take forever! Thanks Jamie!
Caleb Working away!

Josilyns Table and Chairs


here is the wood panneling Caleb built! I love the Shelf!



her Cute Crib!
So we finally got the time to finish Josi's room! I have been bugging poor Caleb about finishing her room for a long time! He built some wood pannels and put a shelf at the top of them! Now all I need is the Vinal Lettering and, curtains but I am still trying to decide what I wantto do! Also I made a rag quilt with the help from my poor neighbor who is a pro at them! She had to fix her sewing machine several times throughout the day! Thanks Jamie!!! I am no suzy homemaker! I am pretty much retarded with the sewing machine!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

How cute! I love love LOVE her room! It looks so good. She is so stinken cute!

Jamie Petersen Photography said...

You're SO funny! It was FUN to make the rag quilt with you! Now I just need to make one for this unnamed baby boy coming! Her room looks so great...even better in person I must say! Maybe I will convince Brian to do something like that for this little guy! IF we ever get the office cleaned out and the nursery set up! Yikes!