She had 4 Pups yesterday that are so cute! She was in labor all day yesterday and finished having them last night at 8:30 pm! She did great! Anyone want a dog!
Brayden's still talking about seeing the puppies! We might have to wander over again in the next few days! Glad you updated the blog...I'm still waiting to see the pic of you guys before your white trash party!!
Caleb and I are happily married for almost 10 years now and have been sweethearts since 2001! We are high school sweethearts! We wrote the whole 2 years of Calebs mission and got married 10 weeks after he got home! We have the most fantastic kids ever! We are crazy busy, but love the time we get to spend together! I love Caleb with all my heart and cant imagine life without him or my sweet kids!
1 comment:
Brayden's still talking about seeing the puppies! We might have to wander over again in the next few days! Glad you updated the blog...I'm still waiting to see the pic of you guys before your white trash party!!
Post a Comment