So I was in my first real big accident and it was so scary. It was friday night and I was in a head on collision. I was driving up the road to my house sr73 and it was clear blue skies outside dry roads except for that road, it had a snow drift that had been blowing and melting in the sun and turned to a sheet of black ice by the time I hit it. I slid right into another car head on and totalled out both cars. It was very scary........ I hope it does not happen to any of you ever. I was one of five accidents that day in a 6 hour period of time! 2 before me and 2 rollovers after me My knee is hurting very bad, and I am pretty sore all over. I am so lucky because I had Josi in her car seat ready to take her with me, and changed my mind last minute and got a baby siter so I could just run my errands. Be careful out there!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh my heck how scary. I am so sorry. But glad things worked out ok and no serious damage to you.
You crazy mutt...I knew the road would get the best of you someday. If not in that behemoth 'girly' jeep...just kidding!!! I miss you so much Betsey and was so scared when I heard you had totalled your car. But I am very glad to hear you are okay, excepting the knee and I hope that gets better soon. Your Josi is getting so big! We need to hang out and have a play date for our girls before I'm too whale-sized to go anywhere. Anyway, love you tons, Betsey. Give Caleb my best.
scary, I'm glad you are ok! I love Josi's room and the quilt~! are rag quilts hard? anywho maybe if I ever get into a house you can give some ideas for my kid's rooms.
Holy cow! That is way scary. I am glad you are safe. I hope everything works out okay (with having to get a new car etc).
I'm glad you're okay, and very glad Josi wasn't with you. That's so scary, I hate winter driving! Hope you get feeling better soon.
Oh I am sooo sorry! I'm glad you didn't have Josie with you either! I hope your knee gets feeling better. :)
I'm so glad you're okay! Crashes are so awful!
That is so scary! Good thing a babysitter came along last minute. Hope your knee gets better!
I am so sorry that happened! I'm glad nothing worse happened. I hope your knee feels better soon!
Crazy...I am glad that Josi wasn't with you.
Hey, I'm setting my blog private pretty soon, send me your email so I can send you an invite. If its already private, email it to jknowell@hotmail.com
Post a Comment