Saturday, June 27, 2009

haylee's wedding!!!

I love haylee's Bridals,
She is such a beautiful bride!
I cant wait for the wedding!
Her dress is so cute!

3 comments:

Blackham Family said...

It looks like you guys have been having fun. That is so exciting your fence is done that will be so nice.
As far as my straightner goes it was a Chi and only 6 months old. Somewhere in our move I lost the box. I tried to go to where I bought it they said no way jose. Darn thing.
I didnt know you did hair I might need to come down to you i just got quite the wack job done to mine. I havent found anybody I love so i just keep switching and well my hair shows that.
We also need to do dinner somethime and have Jake and Krichelle over too. We love those guys. She asked me for an invite to your blog did I tell you that. anyways thanks for your comment. hope we can meet up sometime

Christensen's said...

Who is Haylee? Sister? What a beautiful bride!

The Richardsons said...

She is one of my very best freinds from hair school! She is a beautiful bride!