Saturday, June 27, 2009

New car!

I dont think that I ever blogged about our new car!
So in January after I totalled our Durango I was driving this lovely 1992
Ford Explorer!
I just want to mention a few of my favorite features that it had!
It started when you opened the door because the handle was broken off
so I had to roll the window down to close the door!
The steering wheel was punctured so you got goop all over your hands after driving it,
the blinker rarely worked!
The handle to lights was broken
the windows would fall down while driving, even after a duct tape job!
the gas cap was sooooooo hard to get off. I had to ask for help from perfect strangers.
The seats belts...well that was bad!
It overheated right by camp williams
the doors got frozen shut!
and the biggest ticker... NO AIR CONDITIONER!!!
Can you tell I miss it??? Huh can you?
In all actuallity, it worked out good for us to save up for a new car, and it
always started right up!
Instead We got a 02 blazer. It is red and yes it has AIR!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

HOW FUN! How are you? Your little girl is such a doll. Love ya

MEGandJEFF said...

Oh yay! Glad you got a new car..just in time for the weather to get nice and hot!

Jamie Petersen Photography said...

Oh the fun of the explorer! I knew a lot of those things but not all of them! You funny girl! Glad you got the blazer! And glad I got a pilot! We're happy girls now!

Dannelle said...

That totally sounds like our car except we are still trying to endure it. Congrats on the new car.